At XeeBook.com, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and are committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable copyright laws. This DMCA Policy outlines the procedures we follow in response to allegations of copyright infringement and how we address such claims.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any content on XeeBook.com infringes your copyright, you may submit a notification in accordance with the DMCA by providing the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if a single notification covers multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Please provide the specific URL(s) of the allegedly infringing content.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an email address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Submitting a DMCA Notification
DMCA notifications regarding copyright infringement should be sent to our designated agent at the following email address:
Email – email@example.com
Please ensure that the subject line of your email includes “DMCA Copyright Infringement Claim” to facilitate expedient handling.
If you believe that the content you posted on XeeBook.com was removed or disabled due to a mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us. To be effective, a counter-notification must be provided in writing and should contain the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that was removed or disabled, along with the specific URL(s) where the material appeared before its removal or disabling.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within your district (if you are located in the United States) or a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within the jurisdiction where XeeBook.com is located (if you are located outside of the United States).
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
Please note: Under the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Termination of Repeat Infringers
XeeBook.com reserves the right, at its discretion, to terminate the accounts of users deemed to be repeat infringers of copyright.
If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA Policy or copyright matters, please contact us through the provided contact form on our “Contact Us” page.
Thank you for your cooperation and commitment to protecting intellectual property rights.